There are three ways in which you can use your Current Account at WIPO to submit payments to WIPO:
1. Online, through our e-payment systems
Madrid, PCT and Hague Systems have dedicated e-payment systems. To use some of our e-payment systems you must create a WIPO account. Note: this is not the same as a WIPO Current Account at WIPO.
|Madrid||e-Payment (7-10 digit WIPO reference number required)
|PCT||ePCT (digital certificate required)
Payment platform (WIPO reference number required)
2. Indicate Current Account at WIPO as the preferred payment method on the relevant form
- Madrid System: select “Current Account at WIPO” on the Fee Calculation sheet attached to the relevant MM form.
- PCT System: select "Authorization to charge deposit or current account" on the Fee Calculation sheet attached to the relevant PCT form.
- Hague System: complete Section 1 (Instruction to Debit from a Current Account at WIPO) of the Payment of Fees sheet attached to the relevant DM form.
- Lisbon System: select "by withdrawal from account with WIPO" in section 10 of the application form (AO/1) .
Simply write us a message, making sure to follow the specific instructions related to the particular WIPO system/service.
Warning - All written debit requests must clearly indicate: Current Account at WIPO number, account holder name and purpose of payment (details below).
- Madrid System: also include holder/applicant name, request code type, trademark number (national/region number (for registration) or International Registration Number (for other transactions)), and trademark name (where applicable) or verbal elements of the mark. Submit now.
- PCT System: also include holder or applicant name, file reference or PCT international application number (if known). Submit now.
- Lisbon System: also include holder or applicant name, basic application and/or registration number, International Registration Number (IRN), etc. Submit now.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: include case reference, if available, and names of parties. Submit now.
- Domain name disputes: include disputed domain name(s) and WIPO case reference, if available. Submit now.