Practical Information for WIPO Events
Where is WIPO?
Getting to WIPO...
Delegates arriving at Geneva Internationl Airport may obtain a free "Unireso ticket" from the ticket machines in the baggage collection area of the airport (before Customs). Tickets are valid on the Geneva public transport network for 80 minutes.
All visitors staying in Geneva hotels can obtain the free Geneva Transport Card. This personal, non-transferable pass gives the holder full access to Geneva's public transport network for the duration of their stay. Passes should be requested at the hotel reception desk on check-in.
- by taxi – Cost approximately 30 Swiss francs (SF)
- by bus:
- Bus 5 (direction 'Aéroport', stop at 'Nations')
- Bus 8 (direction 'OMS', stop at 'Nations')
- Bus F (direction 'Ferney Voltaire', stop at 'Nations')
- Bus Z (direction 'Bois-Chatton', stop at 'Nations')
- by tram:
- Tram 12 (direction 'Nations', stop at 'Nations')
- Tram 13 (direction 'Nations', stop at 'Nations')
Journey time: 10 minutes