Assemblies of the Member States of WIPO: Sixtieth Series of Meetings
May 7 and 8, 2020
Sixtieth Series of Meetings of the Assemblies of the Member States of WIPO
Delegates from capitals as well as those based in Geneva are kindly informed that, following agreement by Member States, the Meetings will take place, exceptionally, in the form of a written procedure. Consequently, online registration will not take place.
Contact us for any questions or comments on the Meeting.
1. Opening of the Sessions (A/60/INF/1)
2. Adoption of the Agenda (A/60/1 Prov.)
3. Appointment of the Director General (A/60/2) (WO/GA/52/1 Rev.) (C.N. 3991) (WO/GA/52/2)
4. Adoption of the Report (A/60/3)
5. Closing of the Sessions (C.N. 3993)