The Madrid Registry is responsible for the management, promotion and future evolution of the Madrid System.
Our activities include:
- Processing international trademark applications and related service requests;
- Fostering growth in the membership of the Madrid System;
- Stimulating increased use by trademark owners of the Madrid System;
- Cooperating with national and regional IP offices in the implementation of the Madrid System; and
- Providing secretariat services for the governing bodies of the Madrid System.
Senior Director: David MULS
- Reporting to: Binying WANG
- Sector: Brands and Designs Sector