Copyright Act, Chapter 51
|Year of current version:||1991|
|Date of entry into force of original text:||April 1, 1984|
|Date of Text (Enacted):||1984|
|Type of Text:||Main IP Laws: enacted by the Legislature|
|Subject Matter:||Copyright and Related Rights (Neighboring Rights), Enforcement of IP and Related Laws, IP Regulatory Body, Traditional Cultural Expressions|
|Notes:||According to Article 9 copyright subsists in a work until the expiration of 25 years after the end of the year in which the following takes place: |
- Literary, musical or artistic work other than a photograph: Death of the author or, for an anonymous or pseudonymous work, the first publication.
- Photograph or film: First publication;
- Performance of literary or musical work: First performance;
- Sound Recording: Making of recording;
- Broadcast: First Broadcast.
|WIPO Lex No.:||SC002|