First Roving Webinar on WIPO Services and Initiatives
May 27, 2020
On May 26, 2020, we held our first "Roving Webinar on WIPO Services and Initiatives". Due to high demand, the webinar was publically webcast. Some 1,300 attendees actively participated in this event, gaining practical knowledge of WIPO Services from senior WIPO officials.
The topics covered by the webinar included how to:
- protect inventions internationally with the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT);
- protect brands internationally with the Madrid System;
- protect designs internationally with the Hague System;
- protect geographical indications internationally with the Lisbon System;
- resolve disputes outside of national courts with WIPO Alternative Dispute Resolution: mediation, arbitration, and domain names;
- use WIPO's global databases for IP platforms and tools for the connected knowledge economy;
- access WIPO services via the WIPO IP Portal: One-stop shop to WIPO’s online IP services.
If you missed out…
If you missed out, you can request access to the recording of the webinar or download the list of frequently asked questions .
Questions or topics of interest
If you have any questions or if you would like us to cover a specific topic in a future webinar, please contact us.