The following schedule of fees applies in connection with Dispute resolution procedures initiated after January 1, 2020, that are to be administered by the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center (the "Center") under the Rules of procedure for dispute resolution procedure for .ch and .li domain names (Rules of Procedure). Amendments to this schedule of fees become effective on the day on which the amended Schedule of Fee is published on the Center's web site.
|1 to 5 Domain Names
6 to 10 Domain Names
More than 10 Domain Names
|CHF 2000 (Expert: 1300; Center: 700)
CHF 2500 (Expert: 1600; Center: 900)
To be determined by the Center
1. The fee consists of an amount to be retained by the Center as an administration fee and an amount to be paid to the Conciliator or Expert.
2. If the request is withdrawn or the Dispute resolution procedure is terminated for any other reason prior to the appointment of a Conciliator or, if the Dispute resolution procedure is continued pursuant to paragraph 19 of the Rules of procedure, prior to the appointment of an Expert, the Center shall refund the Conciliator's or Expert's share of the total fee.
3. Pursuant to the Rules of procedure, additional fees may be payable in the following situations:
4. Payments by check or in cash will not be accepted. Checks will be returned to the sender.
5. All bank charges, transfer fees or other amounts that may be levied in connection with a payment made to the Center shall be the responsibility of the party making the payment.
New WIPO PAY Service
From June 26, payments for all WIPO domain name cases must now be made via the new WIPO PAY facility. This streamlined system allows online payment and viewing of pending financial transactions with WIPO. WIPO PAY is secure and encrypted, and has a number of advantages, including one-click payment (with confirmation by email), the possibility to pay several transactions at once, and a “live” view of all payments across WIPO services.
Action Required Before Use
Using WIPO PAY
Once your WIPO Account has been set up, payments can be made via the blue “Pay” button on the Center’s domain name Fees Page. Clicking the “Pay” button will prompt you to authenticate your WIPO Account; you will then be directed to the Center’s payment page, including the payment form to be completed. As before, once the form has been completed and submitted, you will be redirected to the secure payment facility.
Modes of Payment
Payments can be made by credit card, bank transfer, PayPal, or via your WIPO Current Account. (The WIPO Current Account is designed for those carrying out frequent transactions with WIPO. Learn more about the Current Account at WIPO, including how to open one.)
WIPO does not retain sensitive financial payment-related data.
Stay tuned for further information including FAQs.