IP Office Business Solutions
WIPO’s program of assistance to intellectual property (IP) offices provides business systems for offices and national/regional institutions in developing and least developed countries (LDCs), enabling them to participate effectively in the global IP system. It aims to help IP offices deliver better services to their stakeholders through:
- efficient automated and standardized business processes for IP administration;
- online services, including search, registry and filing systems;
- integration into regional and international systems to enable the electronic exchange of data and documents.
IP Office support Wiki
- Technical documentation on products, specifications and new features developed for and deployed in national IP offices.
- Software repository installation and change documentation (authorized users only).