Schedule of Fees under the CEDRP
The following schedule of fees shall apply in connection with any domain name administrative proceeding that is to be administered by the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center the (“Center”) under the Charter Eligibility Dispute Resolution Policy (CEDRP).
|Number of Domain Names Included in the Complaint||Fee
(United States Dollars)
1 to 5
1500 [Panelist: 1000; Center: 500]
6 to 10
2000 [Panelist: 1300; Center: 700]
More than 10
To be decided in consultation with the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center
1. The fee consists of an amount to be retained by the Center as an administration fee and an amount to be paid to a Panelist.
2. In the event of the withdrawal of a complaint in accordance with Paragraph 4 of the CEDRP Rules and Paragraph 5(b) of the Supplemental CEDRP Rules, or the termination of an administrative proceeding prior to the appointment of an Administrative Panel, for cases involving up to 10 domain names the Center shall withhold a processing fee in the amount of the Center’s share of the total fee; for cases involving more than 10 domain names the Center shall determine in its sole discretion the processing fee to be withheld by the Center. In the event of the termination of an administrative proceeding after the appointment of an Administrative Panel, the Center shall determine in its sole discretion whether any amount of fee paid by either party shall be refunded.
3. Payments shall be made by any of the following means only:
(i) Bank transfer:
Account OMPI No. CH52 0425 1063 0397 8200 0, Credit Suisse, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland, Swift Code: CRESCH ZZ12A
(When making the transfer, please indicate the purpose of the payment, including the case reference if available, or the names of the parties to the administrative proceeding.)
Beneficiary: World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
Arbitration and Mediation Center
34, chemin des Colombettes
1211 Geneva 20
(When mailing the check, please mention the paying party and the case reference.)
(iii) Deduction from WIPO current account
(iv) Credit card (American Express, Visa, MasterCard):
(Please provide name of cardholder as it appears on the card, card number, card expiration date, card type. Payments by credit card may also be made by telephone by calling (+41 22) 338 8247.)
4. Payments in cash will not be accepted.
5. All bank charges, transfer fees or other amounts that may be levied in connection with a payment made to the Center shall be the responsibility of the party making the payment.