RDRP Responses must be filed with all of the following (details provided below):
1) the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center
2) the Complainant
Note: There is no need to send the Response to the concerned registrar(s).
Submit a Response to the Center
The Response must be submitted to the Center in electronic form.
- In electronic form: Submit the Response and any annexes available in electronic format. In order to facilitate electronic filing, the Center offers the option to download and complete the RDRP Model Response Form as a Word document to submit as an attachment to an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit a Response to the Complainant
The Response must be submitted to the Complainant in electronic form in accordance with the contact details specified by the Complainant in the Complaint.
If the Respondent is required to make a payment, please refer to the UDRP Schedule of Fees.
The following documents should be consulted in connection with preparing and filing a Response:
- Restrictions Dispute Resolution Policy for .BIZ (RDRP)
- Rules for Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP Rules)
- Supplemental Rules for Restrictions Dispute Resolution Policy for .BIZ (Supplemental RDRP Rules)
- WIPO Supplemental Rules for Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (WIPO Supplemental UDRP Rules)
Questions concerning the filing requirements may be sent by e-mail to email@example.com.