The following schedule of fees applies in connection with Dispute resolution proceedings initiated on or after June 6, 2005, that are to be administered by the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center (the "Center") under the Rules of procedure for dispute resolution proceedings for .ch and .li domain names (Rules of Procedure). Amendments to this schedule of fees become effective on the day on which the amended schedule of fee is published on the Center's web site.
[Conciliator: 300; Center: 300]
|1 to 5 Domain Names
6 to 10 Domain Names
More than 10 Domain Names
|CHF 2000 (Expert: 1300; Center: 700)
CHF 2500 (Expert: 1600; Center: 900)
To be determined by the Center
1. The fee consists of an amount to be retained by the Center as an administration fee and an amount to be paid to the Conciliator or Expert.
2. If the request is withdrawn or the Dispute resolution proceeding terminated for any other reason prior to the appointment of a Conciliator or, if the Dispute resolution procedure is continued pursuant to Article 19 of the Rules of procedure, prior to the appointment of an Expert, the Center shall refund the Conciliator's or Expert's share of the total fee.
3. Pursuant to the Rules of procedure, additional fees may be payable in the following situations:
- If a Conciliator or Expert is replaced on the request of both parties (Paragraph 5(d) of the Rules of Procedure),
- If a Conciliation conference is continued beyond for more than one hour on the request of both parties (Paragraph 17(d) of the Rules of Procedure), · In exceptional and justified cases (Paragraph 11(d) of the Rules of Procedure).
- In the case of an in-person hearing before an Expert (Paragraph 22 of the Rules of Procedure), and
- In exceptional and justified cases (Paragraph 11(d) of the Rules of Procedure).
4. Payments shall be made by any of the following means:
- (i) Bank transfer: WIPO Account IBAN CH51 0483 5048 7080 8100 0 Crédit Suisse, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland Swift-Code: CRESCHZZ80A (When making the transfer, please indicate the purpose of the payment, including the case reference if available, or the names of the parties to the administrative proceeding.)
- (ii) Check:
Beneficiary: World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
Arbitration and Mediation Center
34, chemin des Colombettes
1211 Geneva 20
(When mailing the check, please mention the paying party and the case reference.)
- (iii) Deduction from WIPO current account
- (iv) Credit card (Visa, MasterCard): (Payment by credit card should be made using the WIPO Center's secure online payment facility. For payment-related queries or difficulties, please call (+41 22) 338 8247.)
5. Payments in cash will not be accepted.
6. All bank charges, transfer fees or other amounts that may be levied in connection with a payment made to the Center shall be the responsibility of the party making the payment.