*** Effective January 1, 2017, payments by check are no longer accepted. ***
As of February 2006
The following schedule of fees applies in connection with any ".ES" domain name proceeding initiated on or after February 2006, that is to be administered by the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center (the Center) under the "Reglamento del procedimiento de resolución extrajudicial de conflictos para nombres de dominio bajo el código de país correspondiente a España (“.ES”)”.
|Number of Domain Names included in the Complaint||Fee (Euros)|
1 to 5
6 to 10
More than 10
To be decided in consultation with the Center
1. The fee consists of an amount to be retained by the Center as an administration fee and an amount to be paid to the Expert.
2. In the event of termination of proceedings in accordance with article 10 of the “Reglamento” occuring prior to the appointment of the Expert, for cases involving up to 10 domain names the Center shall withhold a processing fee in the amount of the Center's share of the total fee; for cases involving more than 10 domain names the Center shall determine in its sole discretion the processing fee to be withheld by the Center. In the event of the termination of an administrative proceeding after the appointment of the Expert, the Center shall determine in its sole discretion whether any amount of fee paid by either party shall be refunded.
3. Payments shall be made by any of the following means only:
Bank transfer (for payments in EUROS):
WIPO / OMPI, 34 chemin des Colombettes, 1211 Geneva 20, Switzerland
Account number (IBAN): CH3304835048708082003
Swift Code: CRESCHZZ80A
Bank: Credit Suisse, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
(When making the transfer, please indicate the purpose of the payment, including the disputed domain name(s) (mandatory), the paying party and, if available, the WIPO case reference.)
Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, Discover):
Payment by credit card should be made using the Center's secure online Domain Name Credit Card Payment Service. For payment-related queries or difficulties, please call (+41 22) 338 8247. For data security reasons, this online payment facility will be the only means by which credit card payments can be accepted.
WIPO current account: deduction from WIPO current account number
4. Payments by check or in cash will not be accepted. Checks will be returned to the sender.
5. All bank charges, transfer fees or other amounts that may be levied in connection with a payment made to the Center shall be born by the party making the payment.