WIPO Schedule of Fees
(As adapted for ccTLD Dispute Resolution: Applicable to .AU )
The following schedule of fees shall apply in connection with any domain name administration proceeding initiated on or after March 1, 2008, that is to be administered by the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center (the "Center") under the Rules for .au Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy ("auDRP").
Number of Panelists
Single Member Panel
Three Member Panel
1. The fee consists of an amount to be retained by the Center as an administration fee and an amount to be paid to a Panelist.
2. In the event of the withdrawal of a complaint in accordance with Paragraph 4 of the auDRP and Paragraph 5(b) of the WIPO auDRP Supplemental Rules, or the termination of an administrative proceeding prior to the appointment of an Administrative Panel, the Center shall withhold a processing fee in the amount of the Center’s share of the total fee. In the event of the termination of an administrative proceeding after the appointment of an Administrative Panel, the Center shall determine in its sole discretion whether any amount of fee paid by either party shall be refunded.
3. Payments shall be made by any of the following means only:
(i) Bank transfer:
WIPO Account IBAN CH22 0483 5048 7080 8200 7, Swiss Credit Bank, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland, Swift Code: CRESCHZZ80A
(When making the transfer, please indicate the purpose of the payment, including the case reference if available, or the names of the parties to the administrative proceeding.)
Beneficiary: World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
Arbitration and Mediation Center
34, chemin des Colombettes
1211 Geneva 20
(When mailing the cheque, please mention the paying party and the case reference.)
(iii) Deduction from WIPO current account
(iv) Credit card: (Payment by credit card should be made using the WIPO Center's secure online payment facility. For payment-related queries or difficulties, please call (+41 22) 338 8247.)
4. Payments in cash will not be accepted.
5. All bank charges, transfer fees or other amounts that may be levied in connection with a payment made to the Center shall be the responsibility of the party making the payment.