World Intellectual Property Organization

[cctlds-comments] WIPO ccTLD Best Practices

  To: cctlds.mail@wipo.int
  Subject: [cctlds-comments] WIPO ccTLD Best Practices
  From: Martin Cibula < mcibula@indprop.gov.sk>
  Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 13:39:32 +0200

Request for comments
ccTLDs Best Practices for the Prevention and Resolution of Intellectual
Property Disputes
In addition of WIPO formulated recommendations I would like to put into
consideration the possibility:
1. can  the creation of national panels pursuant to UDRP be
reccomended by WIPO
?
2. in section "domain  name registration agreement" in point three I miss the
possibility of "... or potential transfer of the domain name registration by
the ccTLD administrator"; in point six "... in the case of infringement to the
third party intellectual property rights";
3. to provide the full protection of personal data need for "collection and
availibility of registrant contact details";
4. can the participation of registration authority in domain name disputes on
the minimum level be recommended by WIPO?Best regards,Martin Cibula

Back to Browse Comments for WIPO ccTLD Best Practices

Explore WIPO