Evaluations analyze and assess program results to improve implementation and performance, as well as future planning.
Internal audit and evaluation reports are, upon request, made available to member states.
Recent Evaluation Reports
- Evaluation Report on Strategic Goal VI: International Cooperation on Building Respect for Intellectual Property (October 16, 2014) Executive Summary
- Knowledge Sharing in WIPO (July 18, 2014)
- Country Portfolio Evaluation Thailand (March 4, 2014)
- Evaluation Report on Support Services to the Intergovernmental Committee on Intellectual Property and Genetic Resources, Traditional Knowledge and Folklore (IGC) (December 9, 2013)
- Program 1 (Patent Law) (November 15, 2013)
- Independent Evaluation of the Project on Improvement of National, Sub-regional and Regional IP Institutional and User Capacity (October 19, 2012)
- Independent Evaluation of the Project on Developing Tools for Acess to Patent Information (September 28, 2012)
Evaluation Documents and Links
- WIPO Independent Evaluation Guidelines
- Evaluation Code of Conduct
- United Nations Evaluation Group