Internal audits provide an independent and objective assessment of WIPO’s business processes and systems, risk management, control and governance processes.
The 2012-2015 Internal Audit Strategy defines the priorities of internal audits, based on the Organization’s strategic goals.
Internal Audit Reports
Internal audit and evaluation reports are, upon request, made available to member states.
Latest Internal Audit Reports
- Audit of Funds-in-Trust Managed by WIPO (November 20, 2013)
- Audit of Madrid and The Hague Systems (Revenue Generation Process) (November 19, 2013)
- Audit of WIPO Construction Projects (June 28, 2013)
- Review of Conference and Language Services (June 19, 2013)
- Review of the Payment Process (March 21, 2013)
Internal Audit Documents and Links
- WIPO Internal Audit Manual (2011)
- WIPO Internal Audit Strategy
- Internal Audit Risk Assessment Methodology
- External Quality Assessment of the Internal Audit Function (August 20, 2010)
- International Professional Practices Framework (Institute of Internal Auditors)
- Internal Audit Code of Ethics (Institute of Internal Auditors)