Internal audits provide an independent and objective assessment of WIPO’s business processes and systems, risk management, control and governance processes.
- The 2012-2015 Internal Audit Strategy defines the priorities of internal audits, based on the Organization’s strategic goals.
- WIPO’s Internal Audit Manual establishes the key policies and procedures governing internal audit activity.
Latest internal audit reports Archive
- Audit of events management (July 2, 2014)
- Audit of staff benefits and entitlements (June 24, 2014)
- Audit of results based management (March 14, 2014)
- Audit of information security at WIPO (February 25, 2014)
- Management of staff separation from service (February 25, 2014)
- WIPO Internal Audit Manual (2011)
- WIPO Internal Audit Strategy
- Internal Audit Risk Assessment Methodology
- External Quality Assessment of the Internal Audit Function (August 20, 2010)
- International Professional Practices Framework (Institute of Internal Auditors)
- Internal Audit Code of Ethics (Institute of Internal Auditors)