The main policy and decision making bodies of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) are the WIPO General Assembly and the WIPO Coordination Committee. Nineteen assemblies and other bodies of the member states of WIPO and of the Unions administered by WIPO, traditionally meet in ordinary or extraordinary session at the end of September. These meetings bring together WIPO’s member states, allowing them to take stock of the progress in the Organization’s work and to discuss future policy directions.
- Fifty-First Series of Meetings of the Assemblies (September 23 to October 2, 2013)
- Forty-Second (22nd Extraordinary) Session of the WIPO General Assembly (December 17 and 18, 2012)
- Fiftieth series of Meetings of the Assemblies (October 1 to 9, 2012) – International Conference Center, Geneva (CICG) [Videos on Demand]
- Forty-Ninth series of Meetings of the Assemblies (September 26 to October 5, 2011)
- Sixty-Fourth (23rd Extraordinary) Session of the WIPO Coordination Committee (July 14, 2011)
- Forty-Eighth series of Meetings of the Assemblies (September 20 to 29, 2010)