With WIPO IP Diagnostics you can undertake a basic diagnostic of the intellectual property (IP) situation of your business. It is in the form of a questionnaire with several sections that will ask you questions on different IP topics (e.g. innovative products, trademarks, licensing, designs, internationalisation, etc.).
After you complete a section, a report that gives you recommendations and further information on IP and business competitiveness will be generated.
- It is developed by experienced IP experts
- It provides key IP information tailored to your profile
- It offers hints and advice on issues that could be interesting for your business
- You can download the reports of your IP diagnostic in PDF format
- You may complete the IP diagnostic as many times as you wish at no cost
Translations and adaptations
WIPO IP Diagnostics has been translated and/or adapted to the local context in collaboration with a number of national intellectual property offices and regional organizations.
- WIPO IP Diagnostics for Publishers
- WIPO IP Diagnostics for Bulgaria (in Bulgarian)
- WIPO IP Diagnostics for Albania (in Albanian)