WIPO is highlighting the importance of an inclusive global IP ecosystem that connects not only with big companies and IP specialists, but also with underserved stakeholders, such as women entrepreneurs, youth, indigenous and migrant communities and SMEs, including small traditional producers.
Join us in a series of webinars and IP clinics focused on facilitating access to the innovation ecosystem to underserved communities. These events build the motivation of innovators and creators worldwide through success stories and best practices in business development using IP. After each webinar, participants benefit from follow up guidance by WIPO experts and dedicated presentations on challenging issues, including the use of WIPO tools and services.
For questions or suggestions please contact us.
- IP Clinic on the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center (March 9, 2023)
- IP for Small Traditional Producers (May 4, 2023)
- Intellectual Property and Migration
- Intellectual Property and Youth (June 28, 2022)
- Intellectual Property and Women Entrepreneurs (October 27, 2022)
- IP clinic on the IP Diagnostic tool (December 8, 2022)