WIPO-Administered Treaties (Entry into force of the Treaty for the Contracting Party)
Summary Table of Membership of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) and the Treaties Administered by WIPO, plus UPOV, WTO and UN
- Beijing Treaty on Audiovisual Performances ...
- Marrakesh Treaty to Facilitate Access to Published Works for Persons Who Are Blind, Visually Impaired or Otherwise Print Disabled ...
- Nairobi Treaty on the Protection of the Olympic Symbol ...
- Patent Law Treaty ...
- Singapore Treaty on the Law of Trademarks ...
- Lisbon Agreement for the Protection of Appellations of Origin and their International Registration (January 4, 2005)
- Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works (April 28, 2003)
- Strasbourg Agreement Concerning the International Patent Classification (November 21, 2002)
- Budapest Treaty on the International Recognition of the Deposit of Micro-organisms for the Purposes of Patent Procedure (February 21, 2002)
- Locarno Agreement Establishing an International Classification for Industrial Designs (June 6, 1997)
- Nice Agreement Concerning the International Classification of Goods and Services for the Purposes of the Registration of Marks (June 6, 1997)
- Protocol Relating to the Madrid Agreement Concerning the International Registration of Marks (October 3, 1996)
- Hague Agreement Concerning the International Deposit of Industrial Designs (May 27, 1992)
- Patent Cooperation Treaty (July 8, 1980)
- Madrid Agreement Concerning the International Registration of Marks (June 10, 1980)
- Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property (June 10, 1980)
- Convention Establishing the World Intellectual Property Organization (August 17, 1974)
IP-related Multilateral Treaties (Entry into force of the Treaty for the Contracting Party)
- Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities ...
- United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea ...
- Convention for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage (February 21, 2009)
- International Plant Protection Convention (October 2, 2005)
- Kyoto Protocol to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (July 26, 2005)
- WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (July 26, 2005)
- International Treaty on Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture (June 29, 2004)
- Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants (May 17, 2004)
- Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety to the Convention on Biological Diversity (October 27, 2003)
- Convention concerning the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage (October 21, 1998)
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (March 5, 1995)
- Convention on Biological Diversity (January 24, 1995)
- Protocol (I) Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the protection of victims of international armed conflicts (September 9, 1988)
- Convention on the Means of Prohibiting and Preventing the Illicit Import, Export and Transfer of Ownership of Cultural Property (August 13, 1983)
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (December 14, 1981)
- Convention (I) for the Amelioration of the Condition of the Wounded and Sick in Armed Forces in the Field (February 27, 1958)
- Convention (II) for the Amelioration of the Condition of Wounded, Sick and Shipwrecked Members of Armed Forces at Sea (February 27, 1958)
- Convention (IV) relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War (February 27, 1958)