How to Pay WIPO Domain Name Fees
The WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center makes available a schedule of fees for domain name dispute resolution services under the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP), or under variations thereof adopted by certain ccTLD registration authorities.
Available Payment Methods
Payments to the WIPO Center for domain name services shall be made by credit card, deduction from a WIPO current account or by bank transfer.
Option 1: Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, Discover)
Payment by credit card should be made using the WIPO Center's secure online Domain Name Credit Card Payment Service. For data security reasons, this online payment facility is the only means by which credit card payments can be accepted.
For payment-related queries or difficulties, please call (+41 22) 338 8247.
Option 2: Bank transfer
Bank transfers can be submitted in USD, AUD, CHF or EUR, depending on the domain name in dispute (see details below). Please note that you are solely responsible for any charges, fees or other amounts levied by your bank.
Payments must include the following information. Failure to provide the information listed below will delay the processing of your request:
- purpose of payment (including disputed domain name(s));
- paying party; and
- WIPO case reference (if available).
WIPO Bank transfer details:
- Beneficiary: WIPO / OMPI, Credit Suisse, CH-1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
- SWIFT Code: CRESCHZZ80A
- WIPO Account details (IBAN):
- Payments in USD: IBAN CH6804835063039782000
- Payments in AUD (for .au domain name disputes): IBAN CH2204835048708082007
- Payments in CHF (for .ch, .li domain name disputes): IBAN CH5104835048708081000
- Payments in EUR (for .es, .eu, .fr, .nl, .pl, .pm, .re, .tf, .wf and .yt domain name disputes): IBAN CH3304835048708082003
Option 3: Payment from a WIPO Current Account
To request payment of your fees from a WIPO Current Account, please send an email to email@example.com, indicating the Current Account number, Account holder’s name, and payment details (e.g. purpose of payment (including disputed domain name(s)), paying party, and WIPO case reference, if available).