The PCT Applicant’s Guide
(2 February 2023)
The PCT Applicant’s Guide is updated virtually every week with information received from PCT Contracting States and Offices.
The electronic version (“eGuide”) is available since 15 December 2022. Refer to the news item on the launch of the eGuide.
- Introduction to the International Phase (also available in French, Spanish and Russian)
- Introduction to the National Phase (also available in French, Spanish and Russian)
- PCT Contracting States (formerly Annex A)
- Country Names and Two-Letter Codes (formerly Annex K)
- Forms (other useful information)
- EQE Candidates (special version of eGuide)
Until automatic searching and printing tools are added, you can:
- search any part or profile of the eGuide using the “Ctrl + F” shortcut, and
- print by using “Ctrl + P” or the print functionality of your Web browser. All supported browsers will include the ability to “print to PDF”
PCT Guide Updates – Updates and revisions to the PCT Applicant's Guide. Weekly.Sign up | All WIPO newsletters
The traditional PCT Applicant’s Guide will continue to be available for a transitional period.