WIPO Spring Webinars 2019 – In-depth, Interactive Guides to Madrid System Online Services
May 13, 2019
We’re back with a new series of free interactive Madrid System webinars, providing useful information and practical guidance on a wide range of topics. This spring we continue to explore how the Madrid System's online services support trademark users at every stage of the international trademark registration lifecycle.
Spring into summer with our Madrid System webinars
For May and June we’ve created three new webinars, in English. Exceptionally, we will repeat our April webinar on our enhanced e-Renewal service with a new timing, to meet the needs of users from Asia-Pacific region. The registration is now open for all three, with each covering specific online services:
- How to make the most of the Madrid Members Profiles Database
Wednesday May 29 (4pm Geneva time)
- Get started with the new Madrid e-Renewal service - ADDITIONAL SESSION
Wednesday June 12 (9 am Geneva time)
- How to make the most of Madrid Portfolio Manager
Wednesday June 26 (4 pm Geneva time)
WIPO experts will present each webinar live, giving you the opportunity to interact directly with them and get answers to any specific questions you may have.
How do I attend a webinar?
It’s really simple – just select the upcoming webinar(s) you’d like to attend, and complete the online registration form(s).
We’ll then send you a confirmation email, which will include a link to the webinar event along with your personal access code. On the day, just click on the link and enter your access code to join.
If you prefer, or if it’s more convenient, you can dial in and listen to the presentation by phone. We include dial-in instructions in your confirmation email.
Making the most of your webinar
- Check your device’s compatibility or download and join a test webinar before you register.
- Connect to the webinar about 15-20 minutes before it begins, giving you plenty of time to find your preferred set-up.
- Audio quality is fine with most devices’ built-in speakers, but you may find listening with headphones improves your experience.
If you missed out…
Feel free to get in touch if anything’s unclear, or if you’ve any questions. We’ll be happy to help.