Hague System – Change in the Individual Designation Fees: Israel
October 19, 2023
From December 1, 2023, the individual designation fees applicable when designating Israel will be reduced.
The new fees will be as follows:
- 102 Swiss francs (default fee) and 61 Swiss francs (reduced fee) for each design included in an international application;
- First renewal: 128 Swiss francs for each design;
- Second renewal: 153 Swiss francs for each design;
- Third renewal: 179 Swiss francs for each design;
- Fourth renewal: 204 Swiss francs for each design.
More about reduced fees
Reductions apply when designating Israel in an international application if you are:
- a natural person;
- a small entity whose yearly revenue does not exceed the amount set in the Israeli Design Regulations; or
- a higher education institution recognized by Israeli law; and
- you are not claiming priority of an earlier filing.
Tip! You can find out more about Israel’s laws and procedures in our Hague System Member Profiles.