Hague System: Changes In Individual Designation Fees – Israel
January 26, 2023
Starting March 29, 2023, there will be a slight reduction in the individual designation fees applicable when designating Israel in an international application or when renewing an international registration.
New fees will be as follows:
- 117 Swiss francs (CHF) (default fee) and 70 CHF (reduced fee), per design included in an international application
- First renewal: 146 CHF per design
- Second renewal: 175 CHF per design
- Third renewal: 204 CHF per design
- Fourth renewal: 234 CHF per design
More about reduced fees
Reductions apply when designating Israel in an international application if you are:
- a natural person;
- a small entity whose yearly revenue does not exceed the amount set in the Israeli Design Regulations; or
- a higher education institution recognized by Israeli law; and
- you are not claiming priority of an earlier filing.
Tip! You can find out more about Israel’s domestic laws and procedures in our Hague System Member Profiles.
Download Information Notice No. 1/2023
Questions or queries?
WIPO Hague System – The International Design System
WIPO's Hague System provides a unique international mechanism for securing and managing design rights simultaneously in more than 90 countries through one application, in one language with one set of fees.