WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center
The Arbitration and Mediation Center is an international resource for time- and cost-effective alternatives to court litigation of IP and technology disputes, an administrator of cases, and a provider of legal and policy expertise.
Our activities include:
- Administering mediation, arbitration, expedited arbitration, and expert determination cases under the WIPO Rules.
- Assisting IP stakeholders in establishing alternative dispute resolution (ADR) procedures adapted to their areas of activities.
- Administering domain name disputes under the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP), including UDRP-based procedures for certain country-code top-level domains.
- Providing leadership in the development of ADR solutions in relation to the unauthorized use of IP on the Internet.
Senior Director: Erik WILBERS
- Reporting to: Marco ALEMAN
- Sector: IP and Innovation Ecosystems Sector