Copyright (Specified Countries) (No.2) Order, 1994
THE COPYRIGHT ACT
(under section 144)
COPYRIGHT (SPEClFIED COUNTRIES)(NO. 2)ORDER, 1994
(Made6y the Minister on the 26th day of January, 1994) L.N.11/94 [27th January, 19941
- This Order may be cited as the Copyright (Specified Countries) (No. 2) Order, 1994.
- In relation to sound recordings and broadcasts, sections 5. 7 and 8 of the Act shall apply in relation to-
- persons who are citizens or habitual residents of a country
- specified in the Schedule as they apply in relation to persons Schedule. who are citizens or habitual residents of Jamaica;
- bodies incorporated or established under the laws of a country so specified as they apply in relation to bodies incorporated or established under the laws of Jamaica; and
- sound recordings made in and broadcasts made from such a country as they apply in relation to sound recordings made in and broadcasts made from Jamaica.
(The inclusion of this page is authorized by L.N. 4119971
THE COPYRIGHT (SPECIFIED COUNTRIES) ORDER, 1994
Schedule. 3. The countries mentioned in the Schedule are specified countries for the purpose of the definition of “qualifying performance’’ appearing in section 2 of the Act.
SCHEDULE (Paragraphs 2 0od 3) Countries enpying protection for sound record& and broadcasts
(The countries specified in this Schedule either are parties to the Rome Con-
vention for the Pmtedon of Performers, Producers of Phonograms and Bmad-
casting Organizations or onherwise give adequate protection under their law).
Argentina Australia Austria Barbados Brazil
Burkina Faso chile Cbloznbia Congo, People’s Republic Or
Denmark Dominican RepuMic Eouador El Salvador FIgi Fmland Fraoce
Honduras Ireland Italy Japan
Monaco Netherlands Niger Nigeria Norway Panama Paraguay
Philippines Slovakia Smm
Switzerland United Kin~gdm Urllguay
me inclusion of this page is authorized by L.N. 4119971