Copyright (International Organizations) Regulations
COPYRIGHT ACT (CHAPTER 63, SECTIONS 185 AND 202)
COPYRIGHT (INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATIONS) REGULATIONS
[10th April 1987]
1. These Regulations may be cited as the Copyright (International Organisations) Regulations.
2. For the purposes of section 185 of the Act, the organisations specified in the Schedule are declared to be international organisations to which the Act applies.
INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATIONS TO WHICH THE COPYRIGHT ACT APPLIES
Asian Development Bank.
Southeast Asian Ministers of Education Organisation.
(1) Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations.
(2) Inter-Governmental Maritime Consultative Organisation.
(3) International Bank for Reconstruction and Development.
(4) International Civil Aviation Organisation.
(5) International Court of Justice.
(6) International Development Association.
(7) International Finance Corporation.
(8) International Labour Organisation.
(9) International Monetary Fund.
(10) International Telecommunication Union.
(11) United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation.
(12) Universal Postal Union.
(13) World Health Organisation.
(14) World Meteorological Organisation.