Administrative Instructions under the Patent Cooperation Treaty
INFORMATION TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE UNDER RULE 86.1(v)
2. The list of the non-patent literature agreed upon by the International Searching Authorities for inclusion in the minimum documentation.
3. The names of the national Offices which do not wish to receive copies under Article 13(2)(c).
4. The provisions of the national laws of Contracting States concerning international-type search.
5. The text of the agreements entered into between the International Bureau and the International Searching Authorities or the International Preliminary Examining Authorities.
6. The names of the national Offices which entirely or in part waived their rights to any communication under Article 20.
7. The names of the Contracting States which are bound by Chapter II of the PCT.
8. Index of concordance of international application numbers and international publication numbers, listed according to international application numbers.
9. Index of applicants’ names giving, for each name, the corresponding international publication number(s).
10. Index of international publication numbers, grouped according to the International Patent Classification symbols.