This survey is divided into seven clusters:
- Intellectual property (IP) administration and management;
- Generation of IP by universities, research organizations, business, industry, SMEs and individuals;
- Commercialization of IP and technology transfer by universities, research organizations, business, industry, SMEs and individuals;
- Copyright and copyright industries;
- Plant breeders' rights (plant variety protection);
- Enforcement of IP rights;
- IP and public policy.
For information and support please contact us.
- available in English and French;
- possibility to save your responses at any point of time.
Frequently asked questions
- How can I take a NIPS survey?
You will have to sign-up and receive an email with the URL address to access the NIPS survey along with userid and password to login.
- Can everyone take a NIPS survey?
Only registered users who receive their userid and password will be able to access the NIPS survey.
- Should I complete the survey once I have started it or can I save my responses and return to it later?
You can save your responses at any point of time by clicking the "Save" button at the bottom of every survey page. On clicking the save button you will be asked for your email address to send a link with the return ticket. You can return to the survey with your previously saved responses by clicking the link you received in your email.