Use of WIPO Services and Products
IP in Action
- National statements at WIPO meetings
- Case studies (IP Advantage): national IP success stories.
- Policies: IP policies, manuals and model agreements from national universities and research institutions.
- Outreach campaigns: initiatives aimed at increasing public awareness on IP issues.
- Outreach research: awareness, attitudes and behavior of different audiences towards IP.
- Photos (Flickr): A snapshot of WIPO-related activities.
- Videos (YouTube): Profiles of local creators and innovators, and their use of the IP system.
- 30th Anniversary of the Japan Funds-in-Trust: WIPO High-Level Forum on Utilizing the Intellectual Property System for Economic, Social and Cultural Development (February 22 to February 23, 2018)
- Heads of Intellectual Property Office Conference (HIPOC) for Countries in South Asia, Southeast Asia, Iran and Mongolia ' Phase VI (February 19 to February 21, 2018)
- Training Course on the Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights for Judges in lao People's Democratic Republic (January 29 to February 1, 2018)
- Case Study Workshop on the Effective Use of Intellectual Property in Business (IP Advantage Database) (January 25, 2018)
- Conference for Presidents/Vice-Presidents and Technology Transfer Officers of Universities and Research Institutions on Creating an Enabling Intellectual Property (IP) Environment for Technology Development, Management and Commercialization (December 13 to December 15, 2017)
- Regional Training Course for Staff Members of IT Divisions at the IP Offices of Emerging Countries (November 29 to December 6, 2017)
- Regional Meeting of Intellectual Property Office Officials Responsible for the Madrid System (October 23 to October 24, 2017)
- National Meeting on Software Licensing and Open Source Software (October 22, 2017)
- Regional Colloquium for Judges in Higher Courts on the Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights (October 17 to October 18, 2017)
- Regional Workshop on Patent Examination Quality Management (June 21 to June 23, 2017)