Join our free webinars for the latest information and training on WIPO services, databases and program activities.
Select the upcoming webinar(s) you are interested in and complete the online registration form(s). You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar event and a personal access code. Use the link and access code to join the webinar on the scheduled date and time.
Note – You can also use your phone listen to the presentation. Dial-in instructions will be provided in your registration confirmation email.
- Check your device’s compatibility before you register.
- Audio quality may be improved by using headphones.
- An internet connection of 1 Mbps or better is recommended.
- Operating system: Windows 7 – Windows 10; Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) – 10.12 (Sierra)
- Web Browser: Google Chrome v34 or later; Mozilla Firefox v34 or later; Internet Explorer v8 or later; Microsoft Edge v12 or later; Apple Safari v6 or later
- Hardware: 2GB or more of RAM; Microphone and speakers (headset recommended if event is unmuted by the presenter)
- Mobile: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android & tablet