WIPO IP Portal: New MENU Features for Trademark Users
December 7, 2020
In our continued efforts to improve the services provided through the WIPO IP Portal, we have added a number of new features and streamlined the categorization of Madrid online services, making it even easier for you to find what you are looking for.
What has changed?
- “Marks” category has been renamed to “Trademarks”.
- The services have been grouped under three main categories (Search, File & Manage, and Pay) making navigation around Madrid System services easier and more intuitive.
- A link to the “Madrid System Forms" has been added under the File & Manage category providing access to all official forms used under the Madrid System.
- The “Bookmarks” menu and widget (available only to logged in users) becomes “My Favorites”. “My Favorites” provides quick access to your bookmarked services and widgets.
- A “NEW” icon has been added to highlight the new services available through the MENU, such as the “Limitation of Goods and Services”.
- Finally, we’ve added a promotional space to keep you up-to-date on new WIPO services and important news regarding existing services.
We would love to receive your feedback on these new features and any other changes that you would like to see in the WIPO IP Portal!