New Madrid Q3 Webinar Program Released, Now Also in Japanese
June 9, 2020
Discover our latest program for Madrid Q3 webinars. We continue to release more live sessions over the coming months in several languages, including webinars in Japanese.
Madrid System webinars in English, French and Spanish
Registration is now open for our five upcoming webinars delivered in the three filing languages of the System: English, French and Spanish.
- Understanding examination and refusal procedures in the IP Office of China
Tuesday, June 30 (4:00pm Geneva time)
- Understanding examination and refusal procedures in the IP Office of the Republic of Korea
Wednesday, July 29 (4:00pm Geneva time)
- Deep Dive: the Madrid System online services (in French)
Wednesday, August 12 (4:00pm Geneva time)
- Deep Dive: exploring Madrid Monitor
Wednesday, August 26 (4:00pm Geneva time)
- Filing an international application (in Spanish)
Wednesday, September 16 (4:00pm Geneva time)
Madrid System webinars in Chinese, Russian and Japanese
Registration is now open for our two upcoming webinars delivered in Chinese and Russian. We are also launching two additional webinars in Japanese following a successful first webinar last month.
Webinars in Chinese
- Deep Dive: the Madrid System online services (in Chinese)
Thursday, June 11 (10:00am Geneva time)
Webinars in Russian
- How to use the Madrid Goods & Services Manager to prepare your list of goods and services (in Russian)
Thursday, June 25 (2:00pm Geneva time)
**NEW** Webinars in Japanese
- Preparing your international application: content and resources (in Japanese)
Monday, June 22 (9:00am Geneva time)
- Deep Dive: the Madrid System online services (in Japanese)
Monday, July 20 (9:00am Geneva time)
Our WIPO experts will present each webinar live, giving you a chance to interact directly with them and get answers to any specific questions you may have.
How do I attend a webinar?
Just select the upcoming webinar(s) you’d like to attend, and complete the online registration form(s).
You will then receive a confirmation email, which will include a link to the webinar event along with your personal access code. On the day, just click on the link and enter your access code to join.
If it is more convenient for you, you can dial in and listen to the presentation by phone. We include dial-in instructions in your confirmation email.
If you missed out…
Submit questions or topics of interest
If you have any questions or if you would like us to cover a specific topic in a future webinar, we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your comments or webinar requests via Contact Madrid. Simply select ‘Madrid System webinars, seminars and video tutorials’ in the dropdown menu.