IP-related Multilateral Treaties (Entry into force of the Treaty for the Contracting Party)
- International Treaty on Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture ...
- Nagoya - Kuala Lumpur Supplementary Protocol on Liability and Redress to the Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety ...
- Nagoya Protocol on Access to Genetic Resources and the Fair and Equitable Sharing of Benefits Arising from their Utilization to the Convention on Biological Diversity ...
- United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (June 14, 2011)
- Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (August 28, 2008)
- Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety to the Convention on Biological Diversity (February 8, 2006)
- International Plant Protection Convention (October 2, 2005)
- Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants (May 1, 2005)
- WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (February 27, 2005)
- Kyoto Protocol to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (February 16, 2005)
- Convention on Biological Diversity (January 29, 2004)
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (December 5, 1999)
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (March 28, 1995)
- Agreement establishing the World Trade Organization (WTO) (January 1, 1995)
- World Trade Organization (WTO) - Agreement on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS Agreement) (1994) (January 1, 1995)
- Convention concerning the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage (December 17, 1987)
- Convention for the Protection of Cultural Property in the Event of Armed Conflict (August 2, 1958)
- Protocol to the Convention for the Protection of Cultural Property in the Event of Armed Conflict (August 2, 1958)
- Convention (I) for the Amelioration of the Condition of the Wounded and Sick in Armed Forces in the Field (June 29, 1955)
- Convention (II) for the Amelioration of the Condition of Wounded, Sick and Shipwrecked Members of Armed Forces at Sea (June 29, 1955)
- Convention (IV) relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War (June 29, 1955)
- Agreement on the Importation of Educational, Scientific and Cultural Materials (September 18, 1951)
- Convention and Statute on Freedom of Transit (February 27, 1923)