IP-related Multilateral Treaties (Entry into force of the Treaty for the Contracting Party)
- Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities ...
- Nagoya - Kuala Lumpur Supplementary Protocol on Liability and Redress to the Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety ...
- Nagoya Protocol on Access to Genetic Resources and the Fair and Equitable Sharing of Benefits Arising from their Utilization to the Convention on Biological Diversity ...
- Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities ...
- Kyoto Protocol to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (November 17, 2009)
- United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (September 13, 2009)
- Convention for the Protection of Cultural Property in the Event of Armed Conflict (September 17, 2008)
- Convention for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage (September 17, 2008)
- Convention on the Means of Prohibiting and Preventing the Illicit Import, Export and Transfer of Ownership of Cultural Property (September 17, 2008)
- Convention on the Protection and Promotion of the Diversity of Cultural Expressions 2005 (September 17, 2008)
- Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety to the Convention on Biological Diversity (January 30, 2007)
- International Treaty on Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture (June 12, 2006)
- WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (April 30, 2006)
- International Plant Protection Convention (October 2, 2005)
- Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants (June 8, 2004)
- Convention relating to the Status of Stateless Persons (November 10, 1999)
- Convention concerning the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage (September 23, 1999)
- Protocol (I) Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the protection of victims of international armed conflicts (July 17, 1997)
- Protocol (II) Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the Protection of Victims of Non-International Armed Conflicts (July 17, 1997)
- United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification in Those Countries Experiencing Serious Drought and/or Desertification, Particularly in Africa (December 26, 1996)
- Agreement establishing the World Trade Organization (WTO) (October 19, 1996)
- World Trade Organization (WTO) - Agreement on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS Agreement) (1994) (October 19, 1996)
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (September 9, 1995)
- Convention on Biological Diversity (September 5, 1994)
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (September 5, 1994)
- Convention (I) for the Amelioration of the Condition of the Wounded and Sick in Armed Forces in the Field (February 5, 1971)
- Convention (II) for the Amelioration of the Condition of Wounded, Sick and Shipwrecked Members of Armed Forces at Sea (February 5, 1971)
- Convention (IV) relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War (February 5, 1971)
- Convention on Transit Trade of Land-locked States (June 9, 1967)
- Convention on International Civil Aviation (August 2, 1962)