Somalia (1 texts)
The legal texts of this member are not yet complete.
IP-related Multilateral Treaties (Entry into force of the Treaty for the Contracting Party)
- Nagoya Protocol on Access to Genetic Resources and the Fair and Equitable Sharing of Benefits Arising from their Utilization to the Convention on Biological Diversity ...
- Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety to the Convention on Biological Diversity (October 24, 2010)
- Kyoto Protocol to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (October 24, 2010)
- Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants (October 24, 2010)
- Convention on Biological Diversity (December 10, 2009)
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (December 10, 2009)
- United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (November 16, 1994)
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (April 24, 1990)
- Convention (I) for the Amelioration of the Condition of the Wounded and Sick in Armed Forces in the Field (January 12, 1963)
- Convention (II) for the Amelioration of the Condition of Wounded, Sick and Shipwrecked Members of Armed Forces at Sea (January 12, 1963)
- Convention (IV) relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War (January 12, 1963)
Last Updated March 11, 2013