IP-related Multilateral Treaties (Entry into force of the Treaty for the Contracting Party)
- Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities ...
- Protocol (III) additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the adoption of an additional distinctive emblem ...
- United Nations Convention on Jurisdictional Immunities of States and Their Property ...
- United Nations Convention on the Use of Electronic Communications in International Contracts ...
- Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (November 3, 2010)
- WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (August 20, 2009)
- Kyoto Protocol to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (February 8, 2007)
- International Plant Protection Convention (October 2, 2005)
- Convention concerning the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage (April 7, 2005)
- International Treaty on Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture (June 29, 2004)
- Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants (May 17, 2004)
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (November 23, 1996)
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (September 20, 1995)
- Agreement establishing the World Trade Organization (WTO) (July 23, 1995)
- World Trade Organization (WTO) - Agreement on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS Agreement) (1994) (July 23, 1995)
- Convention on Biological Diversity (March 12, 1995)
- United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (January 11, 1995)
- Protocol (I) Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the protection of victims of international armed conflicts (April 21, 1987)
- Protocol (II) Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the Protection of Victims of Non-International Armed Conflicts (April 21, 1987)
- Agreement on the Importation of Educational, Scientific and Cultural Materials (April 27, 1961)
- Convention (I) for the Amelioration of the Condition of the Wounded and Sick in Armed Forces in the Field (April 27, 1961)
- Convention (II) for the Amelioration of the Condition of Wounded, Sick and Shipwrecked Members of Armed Forces at Sea (April 27, 1961)
- Convention (IV) relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War (April 27, 1961)