Palau (4 texts)
IP-related Multilateral Treaties (Entry into force of the Treaty for the Contracting Party)
- Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities ...
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights ...
- Nagoya Protocol on Access to Genetic Resources and the Fair and Equitable Sharing of Benefits Arising from their Utilization to the Convention on Biological Diversity ...
- Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (July 11, 2013)
- Convention for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage (February 2, 2012)
- Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants (December 7, 2011)
- International Treaty on Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture (November 3, 2008)
- International Plant Protection Convention (June 23, 2006)
- WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (February 27, 2005)
- Kyoto Protocol to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (February 16, 2005)
- Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety to the Convention on Biological Diversity (September 11, 2003)
- Convention concerning the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage (September 11, 2002)
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (March 9, 2000)
- Convention on Biological Diversity (April 6, 1999)
- Convention (I) for the Amelioration of the Condition of the Wounded and Sick in Armed Forces in the Field (December 25, 1996)
- Convention (II) for the Amelioration of the Condition of Wounded, Sick and Shipwrecked Members of Armed Forces at Sea (December 25, 1996)
- Convention (IV) relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War (December 25, 1996)
- Protocol (I) Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the protection of victims of international armed conflicts (December 25, 1996)
- Protocol (II) Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the Protection of Victims of Non-International Armed Conflicts (December 25, 1996)
- United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (October 30, 1996)
Last Updated August 23, 2012