IP-related Multilateral Treaties (Entry into force of the Treaty for the Contracting Party)
- Additional Protocol to the Convention on Cybercrime, concerning the criminalisation of acts of a racist and xenophobic nature committed through computer systems ...
- International Treaty on Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture ...
- London Protocol on Water and Health to the 1992 Convention on the Protection and Use of Transboundary Watercourses and International Lakes ...
- Protocol (III) additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the adoption of an additional distinctive emblem ...
- Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants ...
- Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (November 9, 2012)
- Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (November 9, 2012)
- Convention on Cybercrime (August 1, 2012)
- Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety to the Convention on Biological Diversity (April 5, 2007)
- Convention on the Protection and Promotion of the Diversity of Cultural Expressions 2005 (March 18, 2007)
- International Plant Protection Convention (October 2, 2005)
- WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (February 27, 2005)
- Kyoto Protocol to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (February 16, 2005)
- Aarhus Convention on Access to Information, Public Participation in Decision-Making and Access to Justice in Environmental Matters (July 22, 2002)
- Convention on Biological Diversity (March 29, 2001)
- United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification in Those Countries Experiencing Serious Drought and/or Desertification, Particularly in Africa (April 30, 1998)
- Agreement establishing the World Trade Organization (WTO) (January 1, 1995)
- World Trade Organization (WTO) - Agreement on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS Agreement) (1994) (January 1, 1995)
- United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (November 16, 1994)
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (June 15, 1994)
- European Convention on Transfrontier Television (May 1, 1993)
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (December 13, 1990)
- Protocol (I) Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the protection of victims of international armed conflicts (October 17, 1989)
- Protocol (II) Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the Protection of Victims of Non-International Armed Conflicts (October 17, 1989)
- Convention concerning the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage (February 14, 1979)
- Universal Copyright Convention of 6 September 1952, with Appendix Declaration relating to Article XVII and Resolution concerning Article XI (November 19, 1968)
- Convention on International Civil Aviation (February 4, 1965)
- Agreement on the Importation of Educational, Scientific and Cultural Materials (September 21, 1964)
- Convention and Statute on Freedom of Transit (September 21, 1964)
- Convention (I) for the Amelioration of the Condition of the Wounded and Sick in Armed Forces in the Field (September 21, 1964)
- Convention (II) for the Amelioration of the Condition of Wounded, Sick and Shipwrecked Members of Armed Forces at Sea (September 21, 1964)
- Convention (III) relative to the Treatment of Prisoners of War (September 21, 1964)
- Convention (IV) relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War (September 21, 1964)