IP-related Multilateral Treaties (Entry into force of the Treaty for the Contracting Party)
- Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities ...
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights ...
- Nagoya Protocol on Access to Genetic Resources and the Fair and Equitable Sharing of Benefits Arising from their Utilization to the Convention on Biological Diversity ...
- Convention for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage (February 20, 2014)
- Convention on the Protection and Promotion of the Diversity of Cultural Expressions 2005 (February 20, 2014)
- Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety to the Convention on Biological Diversity (June 23, 2009)
- Kyoto Protocol to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (July 9, 2008)
- Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants (May 24, 2007)
- International Plant Protection Convention (January 17, 2007)
- WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (April 24, 2006)
- Convention concerning the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage (December 27, 2000)
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (January 29, 1995)
- Convention on Biological Diversity (December 28, 1994)
- United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (November 16, 1994)
- Convention (I) for the Amelioration of the Condition of the Wounded and Sick in Armed Forces in the Field (May 21, 1986)
- Convention (II) for the Amelioration of the Condition of Wounded, Sick and Shipwrecked Members of Armed Forces at Sea (May 21, 1986)
- Convention (IV) relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War (May 21, 1986)
- Protocol (I) Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the protection of victims of international armed conflicts (May 21, 1986)
- Protocol (II) Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the Protection of Victims of Non-International Armed Conflicts (May 21, 1986)