IP-related Multilateral Treaties (Entry into force of the Treaty for the Contracting Party)
- Protocol (I) Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the protection of victims of international armed conflicts ...
- Protocol (II) Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the Protection of Victims of Non-International Armed Conflicts ...
- United Nations Convention on Jurisdictional Immunities of States and Their Property ...
- United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea ...
- United Nations Convention on the Use of Electronic Communications in International Contracts ...
- International Convention on the Harmonization of Frontier Controls of Goods (August 18, 2010)
- International Agreement on Olive Oil and Table Olives, 2005 (November 30, 2009)
- Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (November 22, 2009)
- Convention on the Protection of the Underwater Cultural Heritage (September 16, 2009)
- International Treaty on Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture (July 27, 2006)
- Convention for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage (June 23, 2006)
- Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants (May 7, 2006)
- WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (February 4, 2006)
- Kyoto Protocol to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (November 20, 2005)
- International Plant Protection Convention (October 2, 2005)
- Second Protocol to the Hague Convention of 1954 for the Protection of Cultural Property in the Event of Armed Conflict (August 24, 2005)
- Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety to the Convention on Biological Diversity (February 18, 2004)
- Convention on Biological Diversity (November 4, 1996)
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (October 16, 1996)
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (January 3, 1976)
- Convention concerning the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage (December 17, 1975)
- Convention on the Means of Prohibiting and Preventing the Illicit Import, Export and Transfer of Ownership of Cultural Property (April 27, 1975)
- Agreement on the Importation of Educational, Scientific and Cultural Materials (April 7, 1966)
- Convention for the Protection of Cultural Property in the Event of Armed Conflict (September 22, 1959)
- Protocol to the Convention for the Protection of Cultural Property in the Event of Armed Conflict (September 22, 1959)
- Convention (I) for the Amelioration of the Condition of the Wounded and Sick in Armed Forces in the Field (August 20, 1957)
- Convention (II) for the Amelioration of the Condition of Wounded, Sick and Shipwrecked Members of Armed Forces at Sea (August 20, 1957)
- Convention (IV) relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War (August 20, 1957)
- Convention and Statute on Freedom of Transit (April 29, 1931)