WIPO-Administered Treaties (Entry into force of the Treaty for the Contracting Party)
Summary Table of Membership of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) and the Treaties Administered by WIPO, plus UPOV, WTO and UN
- Beijing Treaty on Audiovisual Performances ...
- Marrakesh Treaty to Facilitate Access to Published Works for Persons Who Are Blind, Visually Impaired or Otherwise Print Disabled ...
- Nairobi Treaty on the Protection of the Olympic Symbol ...
- WIPO Performances and Phonograms Treaty (February 15, 2005)
- WIPO Copyright Treaty (March 6, 2002)
- Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works (September 5, 1997)
- Patent Cooperation Treaty (September 5, 1997)
- Trademark Law Treaty (September 5, 1997)
- Convention Establishing the World Intellectual Property Organization (December 18, 1979)
- Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property (December 24, 1950)
IP-related Multilateral Treaties (Entry into force of the Treaty for the Contracting Party)
- Nagoya Protocol on Access to Genetic Resources and the Fair and Equitable Sharing of Benefits Arising from their Utilization to the Convention on Biological Diversity ...
- Second Protocol to the Hague Convention of 1954 for the Protection of Cultural Property in the Event of Armed Conflict ...
- Convention on the Protection and Promotion of the Diversity of Cultural Expressions 2005 (April 12, 2012)
- Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (December 30, 2011)
- Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants (December 27, 2009)
- Convention for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage (January 15, 2008)
- International Treaty on Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture (June 8, 2006)
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (May 23, 2006)
- International Plant Protection Convention (October 2, 2005)
- Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety to the Convention on Biological Diversity (March 3, 2005)
- Kyoto Protocol to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (March 3, 2005)
- Agreement establishing the World Trade Organization (WTO) (January 1, 1995)
- World Trade Organization (WTO) - Agreement on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS Agreement) (1994) (January 1, 1995)
- Convention on Biological Diversity (November 21, 1994)
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (November 21, 1994)
- United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (November 16, 1994)
- Convention concerning the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage (October 6, 1989)
- Protocol to the Convention for the Protection of Cultural Property in the Event of Armed Conflict (October 26, 1967)
- Convention for the Protection of Cultural Property in the Event of Armed Conflict (April 10, 1967)
- Convention (I) for the Amelioration of the Condition of the Wounded and Sick in Armed Forces in the Field (March 30, 1959)
- Convention (II) for the Amelioration of the Condition of Wounded, Sick and Shipwrecked Members of Armed Forces at Sea (March 30, 1959)
- Convention (IV) relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War (March 30, 1959)
- Convention on International Civil Aviation (May 27, 1950)