IP-related Multilateral Treaties (Entry into force of the Treaty for the Contracting Party)
- Agreement on the Importation of Educational, Scientific and Cultural Materials ...
- Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities ...
- Nagoya - Kuala Lumpur Supplementary Protocol on Liability and Redress to the Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety ...
- Nagoya Protocol on Access to Genetic Resources and the Fair and Equitable Sharing of Benefits Arising from their Utilization to the Convention on Biological Diversity ...
- Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities ...
- Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety to the Convention on Biological Diversity (August 17, 2010)
- WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (February 5, 2009)
- Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants (November 4, 2008)
- International Plant Protection Convention (October 24, 2007)
- International Treaty on Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture (May 2, 2006)
- Convention concerning the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage (April 28, 2006)
- Kyoto Protocol to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (February 16, 2006)
- Convention on Biological Diversity (January 25, 1996)
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (January 25, 1996)
- Agreement establishing the World Trade Organization (WTO) (May 31, 1995)
- World Trade Organization (WTO) - Agreement on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS Agreement) (1994) (May 31, 1995)
- United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (November 16, 1994)
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (October 2, 1992)
- Protocol (I) Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the protection of victims of international armed conflicts (April 21, 1987)
- Protocol (II) Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the Protection of Victims of Non-International Armed Conflicts (April 21, 1987)
- Convention (I) for the Amelioration of the Condition of the Wounded and Sick in Armed Forces in the Field (August 21, 1974)
- Convention (II) for the Amelioration of the Condition of Wounded, Sick and Shipwrecked Members of Armed Forces at Sea (August 21, 1974)
- Convention (IV) relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War (August 21, 1974)