IP-related Multilateral Treaties (Entry into force of the Treaty for the Contracting Party)
- International Treaty on Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture ...
- Nagoya - Kuala Lumpur Supplementary Protocol on Liability and Redress to the Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety ...
- Nagoya Protocol on Access to Genetic Resources and the Fair and Equitable Sharing of Benefits Arising from their Utilization to the Convention on Biological Diversity ...
- Protocol (III) additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the adoption of an additional distinctive emblem ...
- Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (November 9, 2011)
- Agreement establishing the World Trade Organization (WTO) (July 23, 2008)
- World Trade Organization (WTO) - Agreement on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS Agreement) (1994) (July 23, 2008)
- Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants (May 30, 2006)
- Kyoto Protocol to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (May 11, 2006)
- Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety to the Convention on Biological Diversity (January 30, 2006)
- WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (January 2, 2006)
- International Plant Protection Convention (October 2, 2005)
- Agreement for the establishment of the Global Crop Diversity Trust (October 21, 2004)
- Protocol (I) Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the protection of victims of international armed conflicts (September 16, 1995)
- Protocol (II) Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the Protection of Victims of Non-International Armed Conflicts (September 16, 1995)
- Convention on Biological Diversity (June 27, 1995)
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (June 27, 1995)
- United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (November 16, 1994)
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (November 6, 1993)
- Convention concerning the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage (July 28, 1988)
- Convention (I) for the Amelioration of the Condition of the Wounded and Sick in Armed Forces in the Field (November 11, 1984)
- Convention (II) for the Amelioration of the Condition of Wounded, Sick and Shipwrecked Members of Armed Forces at Sea (November 11, 1984)
- Convention (IV) relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War (November 11, 1984)
- Convention on International Civil Aviation (September 18, 1976)