WIPO-Administered Treaties (Entry into force of the Treaty for the Contracting Party)
Summary Table of Membership of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) and the Treaties Administered by WIPO, plus UPOV, WTO and UN
- Beijing Treaty on Audiovisual Performances ...
- Marrakesh Treaty to Facilitate Access to Published Works for Persons Who Are Blind, Visually Impaired or Otherwise Print Disabled ...
- Singapore Treaty on the Law of Trademarks ...
- Nairobi Treaty on the Protection of the Olympic Symbol (March 8, 1983)
- Patent Cooperation Treaty (January 24, 1978)
- Lisbon Agreement for the Protection of Appellations of Origin and their International Registration (November 16, 1977)
- Convention Establishing the World Intellectual Property Organization (December 2, 1975)
- Rome Convention for the Protection of Performers, Producers of Phonograms and Broadcasting Organizations (May 18, 1964)
- Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property (September 2, 1963)
- Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works (August 15, 1960)
IP-related Multilateral Treaties (Entry into force of the Treaty for the Contracting Party)
- Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities ...
- Nagoya Protocol on Access to Genetic Resources and the Fair and Equitable Sharing of Benefits Arising from their Utilization to the Convention on Biological Diversity ...
- Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities ...
- Protocol (III) additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the adoption of an additional distinctive emblem ...
- Convention for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage (October 16, 2012)
- Convention on the Protection and Promotion of the Diversity of Cultural Expressions 2005 (January 22, 2009)
- United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (August 8, 2008)
- Kyoto Protocol to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (May 13, 2007)
- Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants (May 13, 2007)
- WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (May 7, 2007)
- Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety to the Convention on Biological Diversity (October 11, 2006)
- International Plant Protection Convention (October 2, 2005)
- International Treaty on Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture (December 13, 2004)
- Agreement establishing the World Trade Organization (WTO) (March 27, 1997)
- World Trade Organization (WTO) - Agreement on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS Agreement) (1994) (March 27, 1997)
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (January 12, 1997)
- Convention on Biological Diversity (October 30, 1996)
- Convention concerning the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage (March 10, 1988)
- Protocol (I) Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the protection of victims of international armed conflicts (May 10, 1984)
- Protocol (II) Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the Protection of Victims of Non-International Armed Conflicts (May 10, 1984)
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (January 5, 1984)
- Agreement on the Importation of Educational, Scientific and Cultural Materials (November 26, 1968)
- Convention (I) for the Amelioration of the Condition of the Wounded and Sick in Armed Forces in the Field (August 15, 1960)
- Convention (II) for the Amelioration of the Condition of Wounded, Sick and Shipwrecked Members of Armed Forces at Sea (August 15, 1960)
- Convention (IV) relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War (August 15, 1960)