IP-related Multilateral Treaties (Entry into force of the Treaty for the Contracting Party)
- Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities ...
- Nagoya - Kuala Lumpur Supplementary Protocol on Liability and Redress to the Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety ...
- Nagoya Protocol on Access to Genetic Resources and the Fair and Equitable Sharing of Benefits Arising from their Utilization to the Convention on Biological Diversity ...
- Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities ...
- United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea ...
- United Nations Convention on the Use of Electronic Communications in International Contracts ...
- Convention on the Protection and Promotion of the Diversity of Cultural Expressions 2005 (August 11, 2012)
- Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety to the Convention on Biological Diversity (February 16, 2009)
- Kyoto Protocol to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (June 16, 2008)
- Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants (May 12, 2008)
- Convention for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage (April 20, 2006)
- WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (February 5, 2006)
- International Plant Protection Convention (October 2, 2005)
- International Treaty on Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture (June 29, 2004)
- United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification in Those Countries Experiencing Serious Drought and/or Desertification, Particularly in Africa (December 26, 1996)
- Convention on Biological Diversity (June 13, 1995)
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (June 8, 1995)
- Agreement establishing the World Trade Organization (WTO) (May 31, 1995)
- World Trade Organization (WTO) - Agreement on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS Agreement) (1994) (May 31, 1995)
- Convention on Transit Trade of Land-locked States (September 8, 1989)
- Protocol (I) Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the protection of victims of international armed conflicts (January 17, 1985)
- Protocol (II) Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the Protection of Victims of Non-International Armed Conflicts (January 17, 1985)
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (August 8, 1981)
- Convention concerning the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage (March 22, 1981)
- Convention on the Means of Prohibiting and Preventing the Illicit Import, Export and Transfer of Ownership of Cultural Property (May 1, 1972)
- Convention on International Civil Aviation (July 28, 1961)
- Convention (I) for the Amelioration of the Condition of the Wounded and Sick in Armed Forces in the Field (August 13, 1960)
- Convention (II) for the Amelioration of the Condition of Wounded, Sick and Shipwrecked Members of Armed Forces at Sea (August 13, 1960)
- Convention (IV) relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War (August 13, 1960)