IP-related Multilateral Treaties (Entry into force of the Treaty for the Contracting Party)
- Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities ...
- Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities ...
- Protocol (III) additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the adoption of an additional distinctive emblem ...
- United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea ...
- Convention on the Protection and Promotion of the Diversity of Cultural Expressions 2005 (January 14, 2009)
- Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety to the Convention on Biological Diversity (December 31, 2008)
- Convention for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage (November 25, 2006)
- International Treaty on Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture (July 27, 2006)
- International Plant Protection Convention (April 3, 2006)
- WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (February 20, 2006)
- Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants (October 31, 2005)
- Kyoto Protocol to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (February 16, 2005)
- United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (October 1, 1999)
- Convention on Biological Diversity (July 14, 1997)
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (April 6, 1997)
- Agreement establishing the World Trade Organization (WTO) (July 23, 1995)
- World Trade Organization (WTO) - Agreement on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS Agreement) (1994) (July 23, 1995)
- Protocol (I) Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the protection of victims of international armed conflicts (December 10, 1993)
- Protocol (II) Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the Protection of Victims of Non-International Armed Conflicts (December 10, 1993)
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (August 9, 1990)
- Convention concerning the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage (August 19, 1982)
- Convention on Transit Trade of Land-locked States (May 31, 1968)
- Convention (I) for the Amelioration of the Condition of the Wounded and Sick in Armed Forces in the Field (July 1, 1962)
- Convention (II) for the Amelioration of the Condition of Wounded, Sick and Shipwrecked Members of Armed Forces at Sea (July 1, 1962)
- Convention (IV) relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War (July 1, 1962)