IP-related Multilateral Treaties (Entry into force of the Treaty for the Contracting Party)
- Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities ...
- Nagoya - Kuala Lumpur Supplementary Protocol on Liability and Redress to the Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety ...
- Nagoya Protocol on Access to Genetic Resources and the Fair and Equitable Sharing of Benefits Arising from their Utilization to the Convention on Biological Diversity ...
- Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities ...
- Convention on the Protection and Promotion of the Diversity of Cultural Expressions 2005 (July 25, 2013)
- WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (September 3, 2006)
- International Plant Protection Convention (January 24, 2006)
- Kyoto Protocol to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (February 16, 2005)
- Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants (May 17, 2004)
- Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety to the Convention on Biological Diversity (December 9, 2003)
- Agreement establishing the World Trade Organization (WTO) (January 1, 1995)
- World Trade Organization (WTO) - Agreement on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS Agreement) (1994) (January 1, 1995)
- United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (November 16, 1994)
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (March 21, 1994)
- Convention on Biological Diversity (December 29, 1993)
- Protocol (I) Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the protection of victims of international armed conflicts (April 6, 1987)
- Protocol (II) Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the Protection of Victims of Non-International Armed Conflicts (April 6, 1987)
- Convention concerning the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage (February 1, 1984)
- Convention and Statute on Freedom of Transit (November 1, 1981)
- Convention (I) for the Amelioration of the Condition of the Wounded and Sick in Armed Forces in the Field (November 1, 1981)
- Convention (II) for the Amelioration of the Condition of Wounded, Sick and Shipwrecked Members of Armed Forces at Sea (November 1, 1981)
- Convention (IV) relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War (November 1, 1981)
- Convention relating to the Status of Stateless Persons (November 1, 1981)