WIPO-Administered Treaties (Entry into force of the Treaty for the Contracting Party)
Summary Table of Membership of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) and the Treaties Administered by WIPO, plus UPOV, WTO and UN
- Beijing Treaty on Audiovisual Performances ...
- Marrakesh Treaty to Facilitate Access to Published Works for Persons Who Are Blind, Visually Impaired or Otherwise Print Disabled ...
- WIPO Performances and Phonograms Treaty (June 9, 2005)
- Rome Convention for the Protection of Performers, Producers of Phonograms and Broadcasting Organizations (January 14, 2005)
- Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works (July 14, 2004)
- WIPO Copyright Treaty (July 14, 2004)
- Patent Cooperation Treaty (March 10, 1999)
- Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property (September 19, 1996)
- Convention Establishing the World Intellectual Property Organization (September 24, 1974)
IP-related Multilateral Treaties (Entry into force of the Treaty for the Contracting Party)
- Nagoya - Kuala Lumpur Supplementary Protocol on Liability and Redress to the Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety ...
- Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities ...
- United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea ...
- Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety to the Convention on Biological Diversity (December 11, 2014)
- Nagoya Protocol on Access to Genetic Resources and the Fair and Equitable Sharing of Benefits Arising from their Utilization to the Convention on Biological Diversity (December 11, 2014)
- Convention on the Protection and Promotion of the Diversity of Cultural Expressions 2005 (September 6, 2012)
- Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (April 18, 2010)
- Convention for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage (April 20, 2006)
- WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (February 5, 2006)
- International Plant Protection Convention (October 2, 2005)
- Kyoto Protocol to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (April 26, 2005)
- International Treaty on Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture (June 29, 2004)
- Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants (May 17, 2004)
- Convention concerning the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage (August 11, 2001)
- Convention on Biological Diversity (May 10, 2000)
- United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification in Those Countries Experiencing Serious Drought and/or Desertification, Particularly in Africa (January 19, 1999)
- Agreement establishing the World Trade Organization (WTO) (April 10, 1996)
- World Trade Organization (WTO) - Agreement on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS Agreement) (1994) (April 10, 1996)
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (March 28, 1996)
- Protocol (I) Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the protection of victims of international armed conflicts (September 9, 1983)
- Protocol (II) Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the Protection of Victims of Non-International Armed Conflicts (September 9, 1983)
- Convention (I) for the Amelioration of the Condition of the Wounded and Sick in Armed Forces in the Field (November 10, 1972)
- Convention (II) for the Amelioration of the Condition of Wounded, Sick and Shipwrecked Members of Armed Forces at Sea (November 10, 1972)
- Convention (III) relative to the Treatment of Prisoners of War (November 10, 1972)
- Convention (IV) relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War (November 10, 1972)
- Convention on International Civil Aviation (May 25, 1972)